LifeWheel Socks – 5 pair

*Disclosure: I received a complimentary set of “LifeWheel Socks” through the Amazon Vine Program in exchange for my review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

My children love to wear mismatched colourful socks. Although they don’t require that the colours match, the style needs to match.  Wearing one ankle sock and one knee sock just isn’t comfortable.  That is why we will buy several pairs of socks like “LifeWheel Socks”.  With several designs to choose from they can always find a ‘style pair’.

LifeWheel socks 5 Pair

The “LifeWheel Socks” come in a variety of patterns and colours.  There are 5 pair in our package, with coordinating colours.

The description states that the socks are made from 75% combed cotton but does not mention the other 25% of the material.

LifeWheel Socks Side View

The “LifeWheel Socks” are very soft and lightweight, excellent for wearing in sneakers.  The seam runs across the top of your child’s toes and the cuff is also sewn down. There is some slight stretch to the socks to accommodate your little ones growing feet. The elastic around the cuff is snug, but not too tight.

LifeWheel Socks Side View
There were some slight imperfections in the sewing, but nothing that will affect the wearability or life of the sock.

I placed the striped sock in a bucket of soapy water for an hour to test if the colours would run.  I was happy to note that the sock retained its colour and remained soft after hang drying.

“LifeWheel Socks” are socks are bright, colourful socks that are not only comfortable but fun to wear. Wear them as a matched pair, or mix it up to create a fashion style all your own!

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *