Camping season is finally here. The kids love being out at the campground. They spend their afternoons riding bikes, playing at the park and exploring the world around them. When bedtime rolls around my children are never ready to settle down for the evening. “Jammy Jams Country Goes Lullaby” is the perfect addition to our summer bedtime routine to help the kids settle down and fall asleep after a busy day.
“Jammy Jams Country Goes Lullaby” is Jammy Jams’ latest release, featuring instrumental lullaby renditions of country songs currently in the charts. Songs by Christ Stapleton, Blake Shelton, Keith Urban and many more have been transformed into instrumental lullabies that will lull even the most stubborn night owl to sleep.
My daughter discovered her first Jammy Jams album in 2013, and has been falling asleep to their music ever since. Each night you can hear the soft strains of the music throughout the house. “Jammy Jams Country Goes Lullaby” isn’t your typical lullaby album of Twinkle, Twinkle and Hush Little Baby, songs that are better suited for infants. Instead, the album features hits that most adults would recognize and enjoy.
The music is performed and arranged by Jeff Bradford and Tim Phillips and features the relaxing sounds of vibraphone, marimba, xylophone, piano and blocks. Each “Jammy Jams” album uses the same instruments which lend a sense of familiarity throughout that my daughter loves. It gives her comfort knowing that there won’t be any sudden harsh sounds in the music.
From the Album:
1. Broken Halos (Lullaby Rendition of Chris Stapleton)
2. I’ll Name The Dogs (Lullaby Rendition of Blake Shelton)
3. Female (Lullaby Rendition of Keith Urban)
4. Greatest Love Story (Lullaby Rendition of LANCO)
5. Five More Minutes (Lullaby Rendition of Scotty McCreery)
6. Losing Sleep (Lullaby Rendition of Chris Young)
7. Light It Up (Lullaby Rendition of Luke Bryan)
8. Heart Break (Lullaby Rendition of Lady Antebellum)
9. California (Lullaby Rendition of Big & Rich)
10. For The First Time (Lullaby Rendition of Darius Rucker)
The makers of “Jammy Jams” have created music that you will love to share with your little one at bedtime. The “Jammy Jams Country Goes Lullaby” will soothe and comfort your child and soon have them off to dreamland so you both can have a good night sleep.
*Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of “Jammy Jams Country Goes Lullaby” in exchange for my review. All opinions are 100% my own.