It’s time for another round of Shopping Swago! Swago is a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks. Swagbucks is website that rewards you with points (called SB). Surf the web, answer surveys and even watching videos are all ways you can earn SB. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards to your favourite stores like Amazon and Shutterfly.
Swago is a great way to introduce yourself to the Swagbucks site and an easy way to quickly earn SB. Each square you fill in on your Swago board will earn you SB.
Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Monday, March 27th at 9am PT/12pm ET, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Friday, March 31st at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.