Christmas day is almost here, if you are anything like me you have been rushing about looking for the perfect gifts for your loved ones. Why not take a few minutes and treat yourself to a SB bonus this holiday season courtesy of Swagbucks. There is another Swago game starting this Monday, December 19th 2016. This holiday themed Swago board offers a possible 200 DB Bonus!
If you have never heard of SWAGO, let me tell you a little bit about it. It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. Each time you complete a task on your SWAGO board, the square changes colour indicating that it is completed. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great way to learn how to use the site, and it’s a lot of fun!
Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB Bonus:
- Swago will begin on Monday, December 19th at 11:01am EDT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Monday, December 26th at 3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Swagbucks is a great way to earn SB that you can redeem for gift cards to your favourite stores! It’s free and you can sign up here to start earning.
*Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Swagbucks. All opinions are always my own. Post may contain affiliate links.